Friday, November 7, 2014

Birchbox November 2014 Unboxing

Birchbox 
November 2014
BuzzFeed Life
Happy Holiday Hacks


My Birchbox is curated box by BuzzFeed Life. Its called Happy Holiday Hack Box. I could have picked this box or 1 of 4 choice items to go in my box this month. I had already got 1 of the choices in my October box so that left three choices. Of the remaining choices the one I was most interested in was the Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel for Sensitive Skin. 

I ended up picking this box since it had a few things I wanted to try. Birchbox has been really good the past few months about pre box selections. Last month my selection was not sent so I ended up with extra Birchbox points. Birchbox has excellent customer service. Well, on to this months box. 


Box insert card


amika
Perk Up Dry Shampoo | Full-size $21
Dry shampoo gets used more and more in our house. 
So having an extra always comes in handy, also I really like the packaging. 


Dr. Jart+
Pore Minimalist Mask | Full-size $35
Face masks are my new found beauty and skin care love. 
I can't wait to try this one!


Dr. Lipp
Original Nipple Balm for Lips | Full-size $14.50
This was designed for nursing moms.
 This can be used for your lips & cuticles. 


Greenleaf
Signature Candle in Silver Spruce | Full-size $17 
Just find your favorite candle votive and your ready to go. 
In fact even though I love the smell of scented candles. 
I have not burned them often unless there is a power outage. 
It's always nice to have extra candles!


Mirenesse 
iCurl Secret Weapon 24 hr Mascara | Full-size $35.96
I'm still on the hunt for an amazing mascara that won't flake and is good for senitive eyes. Crossing my fingers this is a good one. I doubt I would spend that much on a mascara. I find I'm willing to spend more if something truly works for me.


EXTRA: Sticker from BuzzFeed Life

No comments:

Post a Comment