Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Too Faced: Melted - Coral Review

Too Faced
Melted 
-Coral Review-


I thought I would try this Liquid Lipstick and Too Faced has a nice selection of colors to choose from. My pick was Coral. It's no big surprise to me. 
I seem to be drawn to all things in the coral and orange family this Spring/Summer.


It's nice to have a photo of the tip clean. 
It will never look like this again. 

It has small openings that extrude the lipstick.


I really love this color. It's bright and fun for the summer.
The only issue I had, is it settled into the lines on my lips and I had to blot it to get it to look right. 
I highly recommend exfoliating your lips if you're going to use this type of lipstick. 
What shine it had fades quickly but the color does stay. 
I'd like to say I love this but I find I like different types of lipstick better. 
It is a nice addition my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment