Tuesday, July 1, 2014

T.L.C. VoxBox Review

T. L. C. VoxBox Review


My 1st VoxBox free from Influenster!
It is the T. L. C. VoxBox


1st up, I received a coupon for a FREE Bryers Gelato Indulgences!
I bought Triple Chocolate.  Let me just say, this was the best item in the box.
It tasted great! Yum...Try it, I know I will again.


Neosporin's Neo To Go
An easy to use spray that easy to carry.


Shell's Fuel Reward Network Card
Check out their program.


Puffs Plus Lotion Tissues
These are great for on the go. 


Ivory Bar Soap
Yes, this is the original.
Companies don't always need to change the formulas of their products. 
The tried and true remain. Check out Pintrest for fun Soap projects.


Avon Anew Reversalist
Nice sized and great for hiding those fine lines!
A nice addition to my make up collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment