Friday, July 11, 2014

Glossybox May 2014 Unboxing

Glossybox Unboxing
May 2014 

May's Glossybox was a collaboration with Bergdorf Goodman and came with a $25 Gift Card! This was my first time trying Glossybox and this was really a great deal. I can't believe I am still posting May boxes, but it was well into June when these boxes arrived and I was grateful they arrived just before the cut off date for the coupons, which was June 15. 

I ordered 4, yes you read that right 4 of these boxes. The first box was $21 and the other three were $15 each and were called Giftboxes. So I spent $66 and got 4 boxes and a $100 worth of Gift Cards to shop at Bergdorf Goodman online as well! They more than paid for themselves. 

I will also be doing a DIY with the four boxes to creating a drawer system with them. 
I'll post that in another blog once I put it together!

My May 2014 Glossybox!



Inside the Gift Card was a photo of my box contents and a description of each item. 


Napoleon Perdis
Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Skin PrimerFull Size, $45/ 1.7 oz


Révive
Intensivé Volumizing Eye SerumFull Size, $350/ .5oz



Atelier Cologne
Rose Anonyme Cologne AbsoluteFull Size, $140/ 3.4oz


Chantecaille
Luminous GlossFull Size, $34/ .26oz



Alterna
Caviar CC CreamFull Size, $25/ 2.5oz



Lancer
Eye Contour Lifting CreamFull Size, $95/ .5oz

1 comment:

  1. Good sharing, Glossybox and Memebox are one of the Korea’s greatest beauty ongoing services, box way up about several to six cosmetic goods or biological samples and ship those to subscribers each month. Read more at:
    http://kidbuxblog.com/glossybox-and-memebox/

    ReplyDelete