Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Birchbox May 2014 Review 2nd Box

Birchbox May 2014 Review

I gave myself plenty of time to try everything. 
I still haven't tried it all, so I thought I shouldn't delay anymore. 
Here are my May boxes.

Do you want a referral to Birchbox?
Here's my link:
https://www.birchbox.com/invite/c1ppg


I ordered a second box to take advantage of a Promo for a Free Kate Spade Necklace.
The necklace never came, but I did get a $20 gift Certificate to spend at the Birchbox website.
Here is what I got:




Cōtz 
Face - SPF 40
Tinted Sunscreen 
 I didn't like this as much, passed this on to my daughter.


Laqa & Co. 
Sheer Lip Lube Pencil - Purple
I looks better than I would think. However the lip product is loose inside it's packaging.
I'm holding on to this for special occasions where I might need this. 


Number Four High Performance Hair Care
Shampoo & Conditioner Samples
I have not sampled this yet.


Whish - ShaveCrave Shaving Cream
This is a little to thick for my liking.
 I found it clogged my razor, even rinsing it each time.

Smarty Pants
Adult Gummy Vitamins
-Lifestyle Extra-

No comments:

Post a Comment