Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Birchbox for Men 2014

Birchbox Men 

In my Birchbox order I was given a random Men's Birchbox for free.
My husband and I liked it a lot. 


Would you like a referral for Birchbox?
Here's my link:
https://www.birchbox.com/invite/c1ppg

Random Box received with my Birchbox order.


The Cologne shown above has not been reviewed or used.


Hanz de Fuko 
Claymation
This hair styling product was passed on to our collage ages son. 
It works well and a nice addition to his hair care products.


English Laundry 
Shampoo, Conditioner & Body Wash
Nice packaging and label. 
We are well stocked in this dept. so I have set this aside for our next trip. 


My favorite part of this box the Tech products!
Very useful and made this box worth its $20 price tag. 
I kept the earphone cord holder and my husband kept the cable organizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment