Saturday, May 17, 2014

Silk Cocoon Pore Cleaner Review

Silk Cocoon Pore Cleaner Review


I was very intrigued when I saw that Cocoons from Silk Worms are being sold for skin care use.
They contain a proteins called fibrion and sercin that is known to help skin.
I decided to order some from a vendor on Ebay. 
The characters seen here are what my receipt came in.
I picked a 100 pack: 50 Golden Cocoons & 50 White Cocoons,
 They were shipped directly from Thialand.



How to use:

Rinse 1 or 2 cocoons in warm water for 3 min. to soften. 
Once softened place on your finger tip(s) and massage your face to exfoliate your skin.
You can rinse the silk cocoon after and then hang it to dry on a pencil or chopstick.
They can be reused up to 2-3 times.


I found that my fingers were too big for the golden cocoons, so I cut slits on each side so I could use them properly. I found the golden silk cocoons gentler on my skin and I found the white cocoons easier to use as they were bigger and covered more area and fit on my fingers better.  I liked these, they are fun and I think they are useful. These will last me a long time. I will use them occasionally and incorporate these into my skin care routine probably weekly or bi-weekly, thou they can be used daily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment