Monday, May 19, 2014

Ipsy May 2014 Review

Ipsy May 2014 Review



This is the first bag from Ipsy, I actually like. 
Its roomy and is not made of plastic. 


Hang Ten
Classic Sport SPF50

I am stocking up on sample sized SPF this year. 
This fits the bill. Great packaging as well.


Pur~lisse
pur~moist hydra balance moisturizer

I have so many lotions to try, this will go in my pile to try soon!



Hey Honey
Take It Off! Exfoliating Honey Peel Off Mask

This is the first product this month I could't wait to try.
It is a clear gel honey mask, instructions said to apply a thin layer.
Let sit for 15 min. then peel off. 
I think I applied mine to thin it was a little hard for me to remove or even see the edge.
I really like this, however I wish it had a tint to it.
Next time, I will apply it a little thicker.



Balanced Guru
No Frizz Organic Sesame and Lemongrass Balancing Oil

I have not tried this yet, I'm not sure I will. 
I do not like the scent. 



Pacifica
Mineral Eyeshadow Duo

After swatching this shadow, I am not really impressed,
 However, the pigment is buildable.
 It took a second swipe of each to get it to show. 
I was excited to get these and I do like the colors. 
I will play with these and see how they do with primer.


Another great Bag!
Want to get your own use my Ipsy Referral Link
It's only $10 a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment