Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Birchbox May 2014 Review

Birchbox May 2014 Review





LAQA & Co.
Sheer Lip Lube Pencil - Coral

I love this color! Goes on nice great color for spring.
I'm in love with coral this year. 


Miss Jessie's Original
Quick Curls

I wish this had not been in a foil, since it has two uses.
I am happy to try this, I am hoping it will leave me without crunchy curls


Perlier
Body Cream - Shea Almond

I'm looking forward to trying this. 
However, I have a lot of lotions so this will go in my, try this later pile. 


Smashbox Cosmetics
Photo Finish Foundation Primer

I heard great things about smash box primers. 
I'm looking forward to trying this.
It has a smooth feel, I already know I'm going to love this!


Supergoop!
Everyday SPF 30 with Cellular Response Technology

Having a handy sunscreen sample that I can throw in my purse. 
This sample will come in handy!


Another great Box!
Want to get your own use my Birchbox Referral Link
It's only $10 a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment