Friday, March 21, 2014

Review: Target Beauty Box March 2014

My 
Target Beauty Box 
& Shopping Finds


Every now and then Target offers a Beauty Box. This box was $5 and was offered online with free shipping and handling. It also came with a $3 off coupon if you send $15. I ordered 2 boxes, one for me and one for my daughter. The boxes are identical except for one item. We received different color lip glosses. The box I opened had pink and the box she opened contained clear. 
There are five items included in this beauty box.


Jergens 
BB Body Cream in Light 
This is a larger sample (2 oz.) than I received from Birchbox (1 oz.)
It blends in well. Target describes this as a multi-tasking beauty creme. 
It goes on sheer, has a quick drying formula and you should see results in just 5 days.

Herbal Essences Naked 
Dry Shampoo
This is perfect for absorbing excess oil with less residue and has a pleasant scent.
I don't use this type of product often, so it is nice to get a sample to try this brand.


Toni&Guy
Casual Sea Salt Texturizing Spray
This spray is designed to help you get a beachy hair look without heading to the beach.
To use, spray from root to tip to create those windswept waves.

COVERGIRL
Smoochies Sizzle Girl
This is a shimmering moisturizing lip gloss that does not leave your lips feeling sticky!
We got clear (Date Night-500) and pink (Tickled Pink-505).


L'Or√©al Voluminous Butterfly Mascara
This mascara stretches and lengthens lashes. It is supposed to create a winged out look .
It has a unique asymmetrical Butterfly Brush.


I like this mascara, you can actually see my upper lashes in the photo below.  
Overall, I am glad I got this in this box. The mascara alone retails for $7.99 and the box was only $5. I would have preferred the waterproof formula since my eyes tend water a lot when I wear makeup. I have very light and short lashes, so this mascara does help some. My hair has way more whispys than I imagined while pulled back and in a clip. 



Target 
Shopping Finds

I stopped in today to see if there where any changes to my local Target Beauty Dept. 
I am looking forward to seeing the Korean brand Laniege brand there. I'm hoping they offer a trial kit for this brand! There was no design changes yet, but there were a lot of markdowns and sales on makeup, cleaners, lotions, nail polishes and lots more. I picked up a few things.

1. - An Elf Stippling Brush $3 - Full Price
I have heard good things about this brush, thought I would add it to my collection.


3. Dead Sea essentials by AHAVA
Soothing Chamomile
Spa Facial Mud Mask
Was: $2.99  - Now: $1.48
50% off

I picked up several of these face masks.
This is one thing, I have found I can do with both of my girls!
I have also heard great things about using Dead Sea mud. 
So for me this product is a win-win!
I can't wait to try this.




2. - A Sonja Kashuk "Fur Print" Valet 
Was: $29.99  - Now: $14.98 
50% off
*Also on sale on at the Target website

I picked this up for my daughter, since she will be traveling home soon.
This should come in handy as she travels to and from college.
I got one for Christmas in a different pattern, It has a magnetic closure as well.



Turns out, this is a great time of year to look out for sales.  
Keep an eye out for great deals.







No comments:

Post a Comment