Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Review: Memebox | Luckybox #1

Memebox
 Luckybox #1 
Review

Characters not included.

I was really excited about my Memebox arriving. 
I have heard a lot about Korean and Asian skincare products lately.
Even Target is getting in on Korean skincare bandwagon. 
They are adding a line of Korean skincare called Laneige to their beauty areas in stores.
You can already buy them online at their website. I am looking forward to trying their mask.

Memebox is like a grab bag of Korean beauty products for a great price.
They also offer shopping as well for individual products.
The Luckyboxes offer items from past Memeboxes.
The Superboxes are each specialized to a theme.

I was super happy this Luckybox fit in my mailbox when it arrived! 
We upgraded to a larger mailbox last year. I really love its size.

I ordered this box back in February it had its shipping date moved from Feb. 25 to March 3rd.
 Once shipped, standard shipping took about 10 days to arrive and cost 6.99. 
Here is what the back of the packaging look like. 
The box was packaged in a bubble sleeve and has a hot pink wrapper.



The box is pink in color and very sturdy.


Here is how my box came packaged. 
This is Luckybox #1.

It cost $23 and $6.99 S&H.
It was literally filled with products, 8 in all!

On top was an insert card that listed each product in the box and directions on how to use each item. The card comes in handy since each item has the instructions printed in Korean on the back of them, there are no English instructions except for on the card.
The insert also lists the sample amount and the cost of the full sized item. 
There are full sized items included in this box as well.

 
Front

Back 


CNP Laboratory Cleaning Perfecta 50ml
Full size product 150ml ($23) 
Found in Memebox #5 & #5-2

This is listed as a lightweight cleansing gel. I like how easy it was to use.
It can remove makeup and sunscreen quickly and without leaving any residue. 
I will be saving this for summer to use when I am wearing lots of sunscreen.


Nuganic Customize Pore Control Essence 30ml
This is a full size product: 30ml ($46)
Found in Memebox #5 & #5-2

This serum refines pores, rebalances skin and locks in moisture.
It has a Pore Resurfacing Complex, includes triclosan, salicylic said, camomile extracts, and white bark, which clears out pimples and blackheads. I haven't had a chance to test this, yet.
 I can't wait to see how it works.


Danahan Bon Yeon Jin Essence 12ml
Full size product: 50ml ($68)
Found in Memebox #4

This serum helps to create radiant and smooth skin.
It adds moisture and helps repair fine lines and wrinkles.
This had red ginseng and herbal extracts to restore elasticity.
This leaves skin looking firmer and radiant.
For use on all skin types.


Mamonde First Energy Serum 10ml
Full size product: 100ml ($27)

This is a lightweight serum. The flower vinegar is fermented for over 6o days in clay pots. 
It extract is then used to help provide moisture and skin renewal in this serum.
The packaging is really nice on this product. It shows the clay pot on a sample and even has printed flowers on the inside of the box.



SEP 
Face Lifting Mask 30g
This is a full size product: 30g ($14)
Found in Memebox #1

This is a 6 in 1 hydrogel sheet mask that has a special lace fabric in it.
It provides intensive nutrition and fights against wrinkles.
It brightens skin tone, firms fine lines and hydrates the skin.

You place this on your face after cleaning.
 Then leave it on for 10 min. then peel off and do not rinse off. 


I'm giving this product my first 5 star rating!
*****

This was the first product I tried from the box. To say I love this would be an understatement.
I haver never used any type of sheet mask before and I was really excited to try this.
I had a little trouble getting it out of the packet, it is a little bit slippery. 
Once I got it on my skin, I was in heaven. 
I left it on my face for close to 45 min. instead of the 10 as directed.
I would have slept in this if that was an option. 
It felt extremely cooling and hydrating and I did not want to take this off. 

As a fair skinned person who burns very easily.
I will be ordering a box of these to have on hand for the summer to use. 
I am definitely sold on hydrogel masks. 
I will be looking for more kinds to try as well! 


Too Cool For School 
Aqua gel mist 100ml
This is a full size product: 100ml ($12)
Found in Memebox #1

This scented mist replenishes the skin with soothing hydration. 
I am sure I will be using this a lot more when it gets hotter here. Use when needed.


Tonymoly
Delight Tony Tint Red 1.5ml
Full size product: 9ml ($3)

This is a lip tint. It comes in a cute bottle with a heart top.
It is described as one of the best lip tints sold in Korea. 
It instantly gives a vivid red color on your lip.
It creates a gradient lip known as "Korean Lip".
You should apply a small amount from the inside to the outside of your lip then apply your lip gloss.

I swatched my hand to see the color.
It took several washes to remove all the color from my hand, it has staying power.



Dear By Enprani 
Bounce Cheese Creme 100ml
Full size product: 300ml ($16)
Found in Memebox #3

This facial creme has a really unique texture that comes from a high concentration of milk serum. 
Milk serum, also known as Whey, is a good source of protein that hydrates and firms your skin.
Use this after using a toner or serum. 

I have used this several times. It hydrates and is fun to use.
It stretches when you touch it. I'm not sure If I would buy this again.
However, It is part of the reason, I decided to try Memebox in the first place.
To try items I don't see offered locally that really are new and creative.
I have been using it in place of my night creme.


No comments:

Post a Comment