Thursday, March 20, 2014

Review: Ipsy March 2014

Ipsy 
March 2014
Review


Yes, My first * Ipsy Glam Bag arrived, in this cute hot pink bubble wrap mailer.
I have been looking forward to this for a long time since I had to wait a couple of weeks on the waiting list to join. Then after I joined in February I had to wait another full month to get my very first bag. I'm really pleased with this bag and looking forward to using the products.


So here is what I got on my debut month!


bare Minerals
Marvelous Moxie Lipstick 1.5 g
Shade: Get Ready 
Full size product is $18 (3.5ml)

I absolutely adore this color! It's a color I would have picked for myself so I am really excited I got this shade. I wish I would have more to try, but I knocked it over trying to take a video. This goes on smooth and also hydrates. It is like butter going on and smells amazing! I would love a full size of this once I use this sample size up.



Pixie Beauty
Flawless Beauty Primer 12ml
Full Size Product: ($9)

This product does what it says. It is designed to help you glow. 
It really does that, so if you need a primer that has a sheen to it. This is for you.
Unfortunately, I don't, so I will be passing this one on to one of my daughters.


Nichole by OPI
Roughless 0.5 fl oz.
Shade: On What grounds?

This is a speckled nail lacquer that dries in a pebble matte finish. 
Add a top coat for shine.

I haven't tried this, yet. 
I am, however, using Nichole by OPI Gel Kit that I got at Sam's Club on sale!
I love it!



Be A Bombshell
Bora Bora Eyeshadow Quad

These eyeshadows offer high pigmentation and are a long lasting formula for all day wear.
I'm looking forward to trying to incorporate the teal color into my look.
The other colors I would normally wear.

Shades: Starlet, Bora Bora, Ricky Business, Rock Bottom


My first video opening my Ipsy glam bag. 



Blooper at the very endTip - Use dish soap to remove lipstick stains from carpet.

*The Ipsy link is my referral link .
I am not paid for this review. These are my personal opinions and experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment