Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Review: Birchbox March 2014

Birchbox 
March 2014
Review


This is my 2nd month with *Birchbox.  
A box is $10 a month you get 4-5 samples per box. 
I wanted to share what I got this month.
I got 5 items this month or 4 items and a "Find".
Well, lets get into it, here's what I got.


Air Repair Rescue Balm

This is an all purpose skin salve and lip balm. I will use this to help heal my lips. 
I did not care for the taste of this, but I do plan on using this when my lips are extremely chapped. 
Other uses: cuticles, hands, elbows, & knees
This is my least favorite item, but probably most needed.


Beauty Protector
Protect and Detangle

This is the product I ordered a full-size of before my sample even arrived.
I got the Beauty Protector Oil sample last month and we loved using it for detangling.
So when I saw I was getting this in my box this month I went ahead and ordered.
My daughter loves this and is very impressed. She was surprised how well it works for her.
This product is a home run for her and can also be used to protect your hair from heat when styling. 
It also helps lock in color, adds silkiness, & has a nice scent.



Coola 
Tinted Matte SPF 30 for Face

This product is designed for your face & is tinted. It goes on smooth and leaves a nice powdery feel on your skin. I am looking forward to trying this during my upcoming Spring Break, when I find myself outside for more extended periods of time. It bends nicely with my skin tone and feels great.


the Balm
How 'Bout Them Apples?
Cheek & Lip Creme

I am in love with this cute sample and not just for the eye candy put on the inside of the packaging. This is the sample called PIE and is a duel purpose creme. It has a nice color and I have used it as a lip creme so far. I enjoyed this, but I am not sure if I will use this as a cheek creme or not. I think the best part if this product is it's packaging. It is phenomenal.
It looks like a tiny book, has a magnetic closure which I couldn't stop playing with. 
I'm pretty sure this will be the first sample I keep even after I am through using it up.
I plan on using it to decorate with some of my other small knick knacks.
This amazing color goes on creamy and is build-able and blends out well.




Jergens
BB Body Perfecting Skin Creme

This product is considered a "Find" in my box.
Finds are affordable items that you might find in your local drugstore.
This Find came with a $2 off coupon in my box.

This is body creme that goes on sheer & absorbs quickly.
If your looking for a body creme that gives moisture and is color correcting you might want to give this a try.  For me this might be a good night or indoor creme, but I tend to look for SPF in products for body when I am going outside. 


That's my box for this month!

*The Birchbox link is my referral link and I am a Birchblogger. 
I am not paid for this review. These are my personal opinions and experiences.


No comments:

Post a Comment