Sunday, March 9, 2014

More Than Just A Blogger


Daughters of God

Before I started this blog, I helped my step-son keep up a blog while he was on his mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Every week, I would take his words along with his photos and share with the world a snapshot of his life on his mission.  

His Blog helped me learn that, I can run a blog and that blogs can uplift people.
If your interested what the life of a missionary from Alabama, who was serving in Albania is like check out his blog.

What should my first spiritual post be about?
I started thinking, I am more than just a new blogger, I'm a mom, I'm a wife and I'm a daughter.
That's when it hit me.

I'm not just a daughter, I am His daughter!
I am a daughter of God. I have always found an inner strength, a hope from with. 
That strength comes directly from my Heavenly Father. 
One of the basic questions in life we tend to ask ourselves is; Who am I?  
I hope you look within and know that you too are a child of God! 

I hope any spiritual messages I share, will uplift you, whether you are a believer or just popping in to read about other topics. If you have questions feel free to ask.

If you would like to know more, check out: Mormon.org or LDS.org




No comments:

Post a Comment