Friday, February 14, 2014

About Me !

Hi everyone, I'm Charleen and 

Welcome to 
Always Dabble! 


Always Dabble is my place where I can share with all of you all the things I am dabbling in currently!  I needed a hobby and well this is going to be part of my hobby! Getting to know you all and letting you in on all the things I love. I'm married to my wonderful husband Michael. I have three children, my school aged daughter and my two stepchildren, a young man and young woman, who continue to impress me daily. I'm positive, I will give some shout outs to them and point out any amazing achievements they have along the way. We have 3 cats and 1 dog, so I'll take time to do special posts on them as well. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. We as a family are actively involved in church activities and if I have anything that I think my friends and followers would like to hear about I'll share that as well. I love traveling and all things Disney, so you can be pretty sure I'll be blogging about those adventurous! 

Lately my passion has been exploring beauty products and I thought I would start with the ones I am picking up and why. I've signed up for a few beauty subscription services to try out this year. I will be reviewing each of those boxes as they come in and later reviewing the products inside and letting you know what I think of those.  

This is the year we are going to start our backyard garden so I will likely have posts on that. As well as any culinary creations we make! Food is another passion in our home. So I'll have posts on that on occasion. 

Every Blog has to start somewhere and this is just the beginning!
Welcome to Always Dabble my new Lifestyle Blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment